Sunday check-in at ROW80.
The first week of the 80 day challenge and I am on track for a number of my goals.
* I wrote every day, working on a number of small projects this week.
* Saturday, I pulled out all of my romance novels (13) and went through them, making a list of the titles, chapters writing and what was needed for each. I have decided to return to writing these and finishing them all. When I was taking in our taxes on Friday, I was talking about writing with our accountant there and she ended up offering to read my novels. I sent two Friday night.
* I have read a number of writing articles this week. Lots of good advice in different areas.
* I have been reading a number of MG novels and picture books this week – studying the form of both.
* I took part in “Slice of Life Tuesday” and “30 Words Tuesday” and wrote a post for each.
Next week, I hope to work on editing my pix book script “Girl With a Curl” and continue research on “Jacob’s Journey.