Writing goals for Row80 October 6th marks the first day of the fourth round of ROW80 – a writing challenge that assumes you have a life and helps you be accountable for the goals you set.
This challenge has forced me to really look at the goals I hope to accomplish over the next 80 days. During this last round I accomplished some of my goals but have a ways to go to write daily and consistently.
Here are the goals I plan to work on for the next round:
- Write daily, for at least an hour a day.
- Be sure to check in Sundays and Wednesdays for ROW80 check-ins.
- Fulfill my duties as a ROW80 sponsor by visiting and supporting the blogs I am responsible for each week.
- Work on the Kidlit Novel Writing course I am taking in October.
- Take part in NaNoWriMo and PiBoIdMo in November.
- Read at least 3 books on writing.
- Read at least 4 articles on writing a week.
- Take part in at least two writing challenges a week (eg. Slice of Life Tuesday, 30 Words Thursday)
- Continue to support my two critique groups and submit a pb manuscript each month.
- Revise and edit my picture book manuscripts. Submit at least one this round.
Here’s to a successful round for everyone!