It is time for our Sunday check-in at ROW80.
Since it has been a few weeks since I posted my goals, I thought I would post these along with what I have achieve and not achieved over the past few weeks.
- Write daily, for at least an hour a day. I have written most days for at least an hour, many times much longer..
2. Be sure to check in Sundays and Wednesdays for ROW80 check-ins. I have done this, even if I have been late a couple of times.
3. Fulfill my duties as a ROW80 sponsor by visiting and supporting the blogs I am responsible for each week. I have been able to do this each time and am enjoying visiting with different writers.
4. Work on the Kidlit Novel Writing course I am taking in October. I am still continuing working on the lessons as my goal is to finish the MG novel I started with this course.
5. Take part in NaNoWriMo and PiBoIdMo in November. I have been working each day on these two challenges.
6. Read at least 3 books on writing. I still have to work on this altho I have started two books.
7. Read at least 4 articles on writing a week. This is one goal I find easy to accomplish as there are so many great blogs and articles to access.
8. Take part in at least two writing challenges a week (eg. Slice of Life Tuesday, 30 Words Thursday) I have been able to do this each week.
9. Continue to support my two critique groups and submit a pb manuscript each month. This has proven to be so beneficial for me and I enjoy the interaction with the group.
10. Revise and edit my picture book manuscripts. Submit at least one this round. I have revised one PB script and have submitted it to RYS. I hope to sumit to an agent soon. I need to revise my other stories as I want to submit these to my critique group and then to RYS.
So there are still goals to work on but I have been writing more this month, mostly due to the 2 writing challenges.
I plan to finish reading one of my writing books this week and revise another pb script.
Wishing everyone a great week ahead.