This will be a hectic week as we celebrate Christmas. i will be hosting two Christmas dinners – one for my husband’s children and grandchildren on the 23td and one for my children on Christmas day. When we married in ’02, we tried to join the families, but after several years we knew it just wasn’t working so now there are 2 Christmases.So, I am going to do my final check-in now.
Here are the goals and what I achieved this round.
- Write daily, for at least an hour a day. I wrote more regularly, especially in Novemeber, but timewise was different most days. I wrote throughout the day, not at a set time.
- Be sure to check in Sundays and Wednesdays for ROW80 check-ins. Was pretty consistent with this.
- Fulfill my duties as a ROW80 sponsor by visiting and supporting the blogs I am responsible for each week. YES
- Work on the Kidlit Novel Writing course I am taking in October. Yes, altho I did not complete the novel. I plan to revisit the course in the new year and finishe the novel I started.
- Take part in NaNoWriMo and PiBoIdMo in November. A big YES!
- Read at least 3 books on writing. I have read parts of books, but not finished any.
- Read at least 4 articles on writing a week. Read way more than this!
- Take part in at least two writing challenges a week (eg. Slice of Life Tuesday, 30 Words Thursday) Most weeks I did this altho, the past month have not.
- Continue to support my two critique groups and submit a pb manuscript each month.YES. I have also gained a new critique partner for my romance novels.
- Revise and edit my picture book manuscripts. Submit at least one this round. Yes.
I feel that this was a successful round for me, even though not all goals were achieved. I wrote more, read more and moved forward in my writing. Yeah! Looking forward to the new round in 2015.
I leave you with a quote from Heminway: