The first round of ROW80 for 2015 begins tomorrow.
This community of writers provides a supportive place but also accountability for achieving our writing goals. I know it helped my writing last year and I only did a few rounds.
I am planning to up my writing game this year – more writing, more attention to craft and more submitting.
For this round my goals are:
1.Write daily – at least 500 – 1000 words a day. *******
- Take courses. I would like to focus mostly on plotting and character
- Read at least 3 books on the craft of writing as well as articles online
- Finish the first draft of “Catching Love”
- Finish the first draft of my MG novel
- Write at least one picture book a month
- Enter competitions and twitter pitch parties
- Take part in Write1Sub1 and 12 X 12
- Fulfill duties of mentor at ROW80, visiting my team 2x a week
- Write at least 2 blog posts a week (other than ROW80)
My word of the year is BLOOM and my goal in writing is to grow and bloom this year. I need to put myself out more and improve my craft.
Be sure to check here to visit ROW80 and share your goals.