Here we are – another week and another check-in.
Here are my goals and in bold, what I have achieved this week.
1.Write daily – at least 500 – 1000 words a day. ******* YES!
- Take courses. I would like to focus mostly on plotting and character I am working on Write a Novel in a Year and have already started plotting a new novel for this course
3. Read at least 3 books on the craft of writing as well as articles online .Read several great articles
- Finish the first draft of “Catching Love” –wrote 1 more chapter this week and have started to edit the first 15
- Finish the first draft of my MG novel – No
- Write at least one picture book a month – have created some new ideas, and working on a mystery story for Highlights Contest
- Enter competitions and twitter pitch parties –none this week
- Take part in Write1Sub1 and 12 X 12
- Fulfill duties of mentor at ROW80, visiting my team 2x a week YES; as well I submitted my inspirational piece to Kait, on time!
Wishing everyone a great writing week ahead!