I am already taking part in ROW 80, the writing challenge that recognizes that everyone has a life, but provides support with accountability. For 80 days, there are twice weekly check-ins. Check here for my first check-in with this round’s writing goals.
Ruth Synder is hosting a year long weekly blogging challenge. The first is to post your writing goals for the year.
As I reread my ROW80 goals, I realized that my goals for the year stem from these.
- Write daily – at least 500 to a 1000 words a day.
- Take courses to improve my craft.
- Read books and articles on writing, as well as more books in genres I write in
- Finish “Catching Fire” – first draft and edits and enter in Harlequin’s SYTYCW in Oct.
- Finish first draft of MG novel, edit/revise and submit.
- Work on new novel with course :A Novel Idea”
- Write at least one picture book a month.
- Enter competitions and twitter pitch parties.
- Take part in 12×12 and Write1 Sub 1.
- Blog regularly
Be sure to check here to meet other writers on this journey. It is just beginning.