Each Sunday and Wednesday the ROW 80 community posts their progress from the preceding week. This, really helps us focus on our writing and what goals we want to achieve. The ROW80 community is such a supportive one.
My goals are for this round and in bold is the progress from the past week.
- Write daily – at least 500-1000 words a day **** YES
- Take courses. Finished Male POV course thru RWA. Starting a month of revision with Janice Hardy
- Read at least 3 books on the craft of writing as well as articles online. Read articles
- Finish the first draft of “Catching Love” – YES! Now onto revisions
- Finish the first draft of my MG novelNo
- Write at least one picture book a month Wrote a new story about a monster
- Enter competitions and twitter pitch parties –No, but working on several contests
- Take part in Write1Sub1 and 12 X 12 worked on pb revisions/ wrote a story
- Fulfill duties of mentor at ROW80, visiting my team 2x a week –YES
- Write at least 2 blog posts a week (other than ROW80) –Yes