Each Sunday and Wednesday the ROW 80 community posts their progress from the preceding week. This, really helps us focus on our writing and what goals we want to achieve. The ROW80 community is such a supportive one.
I will do a final look at my goals on Wednesday.
My goals are listed here for this round and in bold is the progress from the past week.
- Write daily – at least 500-1000 words a day **** YES – some writing each day
- Take courses. Working on the revision course with Janice Hardy
- Read at least 3 books on the craft of writing as well as articles online. Read articles
- Finish the first draft of “Catching Love” –Done
- Finish the first draft of my MG novel – No
- Write at least one picture book a month No
- Enter competitions and twitter pitch parties – No, but planning on entering SCWBI WIP contest for end of March
- Take part in Write1Sub1 and 12 X 12 Worked on pb revisions
- Fulfill duties of mentor at ROW80, visiting my team 2x a week –YES
- Write at least 2 blog posts a week (other than ROW80) –Yes