Today we begin the second round of ROW 80 – the writing community that offers support and accountability. I met many of my goals in round 1 but am continuing with several.
Visiting other rowers has been inspirational in a number of ways. Both Fallon and Shan break down their goals by category and this seems so helpful to achieving one’s goals, so I am trying that this round.
- Write daily – at least 500 words daily.
- Take part in CampNaNoWriMo.
- Write first draft of MG novel “Jack’s Summer”
4.. Write first draft of chapter book “Hazel”
- Write at least one picture book a month
- Take 2 online writing courses and enter at least one writing contest.
- Outline two other novels
- Revise/edit “ Catching Love”
- Revise/edit “Love Has No Age”
- Support my ROW team 2x a week
- Take part in A to Z challenge.
- Write at least 2 other posts weekly besides ROW80 posts.
- Create daily
- Complete 2 online art courses.
- Follow healthy habits:
~walk 3x a week
~eat gluten/dairy free
~drink 6 – 8 glasses of water a day
Saturday was the Full Pink Moon and I am returning to creating a full moon dreamboard. For several years I created one every month, but last year year I fell away from the practice. It felt good to create one. Here is my board and a link here to my post on it. As you can see writing is a big focus for the next month (and beyone).
And, I’ll leave you with a quote from Amelia Earhart – one I need to follow! (created for A to Z Challenge for today)
Eisenhower’s advice fits as well as we head into round 2:
All the best everyone as we move into Round 2!