Today is the Sunday check-in at Row 80. I have been absent a couple of weeks. But, my husband is now home and although he will need a couple of months of recovering, he is slowly improving.
I need to buckle down and just write. No excuses now – I just have to get to it.
My goals have suffered these past weeks, but I aim to do better. They are listed here for this round and in bold is the progress from the past week.
- Write daily – at least 500 words daily. – not much writing done overall
- Take part in CampNaNoWriMo. – haven’t been participating regularly
- Write first draft of MG novel “Jack’s Summer” – had a critique done on the first chapter and have begun revising and fleshing out my outline
4.. Write first draft of chapter book “Hazel” -No
- Write at least one picture book a month – did write one this month
- Take 2 online writing courses and enter at least one writing contest. – just finished one course and will work on one in May through RWA
- Outline two other novels – No
- Revise/edit “ Catching Love” – No
- Revise/edit “Love Has No Age” –No
- Support my ROW team 2x a week – sorry team – have been absent for a couple of weeks. Back on track today
- Take part in A to Z challenge. – yes – but playing catch-up
- Write at least 2 other posts weekly besides ROW80 posts. – just getting back to this
- Create daily – creating but not every day
- Complete 2 online art courses. – still working on print making course
- Follow healthy habits:
~walk 3x a week – No
~eat gluten/dairy free – dairy free for sure
~drink 6 – 8 glasses of water a day – more like 4 or 5 (including tea!)
Here’s a little inspiration from Eisenhower – something I am realizing I need to do more and more of – a detailed outline will only strengthen my writing.