Today we begin the fourth and final round of ROW80 – the writing community that offers support and accountability
I stepped back from writing near the end of Round 2 and did not participate in Round 3. I have missed the community and the accountability. I am more than ready to get back into a writing routine and participate in ROW80.
Here are my goals for Round 4.:.
- Write daily – at least 500 words daily.
- Take part in NaNoWriMo in November and write 50,000 words.
- Take part in PiBoIdMo in November and come up with at least 30 pix book ideas.
4.. Write first draft of chapter book or middle grade novel.
- Write at least one picture book a month
- Take online writing course and enter at least one writing contest.
- Revise at least one novel.
- Take part in online study group of “Writing Irresistible Kidlit”.
- Take part in #31 Days of Writing on my art blog in October.
- Write at least 2 other posts weekly besides ROW80 posts.
- Work on updating this blog.
- Read several picture books for study purpose each week
- Read 3 books on writing as well as articles
- Read something for pleasure
- Create daily
- Take part in AEDM in November.
- Follow healthy habits:
~walk 3x a week
~eat gluten/dairy free
~drink 6 – 8 glasses of water a day