Today we begin the first round of ROW80 – the writing community that offers support and accountability – for 2016.
I attempted Round 4 after stepping back from writing near the end of Round 2 and did not participate in Round 3. I have definitely missed the community and the accountability.
I need to get back into a writing routine and participating in ROW80 will help with that overriding goal for 2016..
Here are my goals for Round 1:
1. Write daily – at least 500 words daily.
2. Write first draft of middle grade novel.
3. Write at least one picture book a month
4. Outline a new holiday novel and start work on first draft.
5. Take online writing course.
6. Enter at least one writing contest and one twitter pitch party.
7. Revise at least one novel.
8. Take part in online study group of “Save the Cat”
9. . Write at least 2 other posts weekly on writing blogbesides ROW80 posts.
10. Continue to work with critique partners.
1. Read several picture books for study purpose each week
2. Read 3 books on writing as well as articles
3. Read often for pleasure.
1. Create daily
2. Take part in “Colour Me Positive” – weekly journal challenge.
3. Continue with weekly ABC Challenge as well as other creative challenges
Follow Healthy Habits:
1. walk or dance 3x a week
2. Do strength training 2 or 3 x a week
3. Eat gluten/dairy free
4. Drink 6 – 8 glasses of water a day
Check here to visit other writers and take part in this amazing community.