Today we begin the second round of ROW80 – the writing community that offers support and accountability.
I did not complete Round 1 and though I blogged and did a bit of writing, I did not feel successful. I took part in the March Slice of Life writing challenge last month and I completed all 31 days – writing a post every day. The success of that has energized me and I need to continue daily writing.
I am going to outline my overall goals for the 80 days first and then after this each Sunday, highlight the goals I want to work on that week.
- Write daily – at least 500 words daily.
- Take part in CampNaNoWriMo.
- Write first draft of novella `Christmas Renewed“
- Write first draft of a chapter book
- Write at least one picture book a month
- Take one online writing course and enter at least one writing contest.
- Revise/edit “ Catching Love”
- Revise/edit several picture books
- Support my ROW team 2x a week
- Take part in A to Z April Challenge.
- Write at least 2 other posts weekly besides ROW80 posts.
- Read several picture books for study purpose each week
- Read 2 books on writing as well as articles
- Read for pleasure – often!
- Create daily and post 2x a week on my art blog
- Follow healthy habits: ~walk 3x a week and ~drink 6 – 8 glasses of water a day