Today is the Mid-Week Check-in for ROW80. As it has only been a couple of days since I stated my goals, I will just state what I have done.
1. Write daily – at least 500 words daily. YES!
2. Take part in CampNaNoWriMo.- I have already written 3 chapters of my novella
3. Write first draft of novella `Christmas Renewed“ – 3 chapters written
1. Support my ROW team 2x a week – Yes
2. Take part in A to Z April Challenge. Yes – have worked through A to E (my posts are here
1. Read several picture books for study purpose each week – read 3 yesterday
2. Read 2 books on writing as well as articles – read several articles
3. Read for pleasure – yes. Finished Hostage by Susan Wiggs and started another novel
1. Create daily – yes
2. Follow healthy habits: Walked 15 min. on the treadmill and drinking more water
Looks like you’ve made good progress, and have doable but challenging and forward-looking goals. Hooray, and welcome back!
Boldly Going Through the Alphabet!
Part-Time Minion for Holton’s Heroes
shanjeniah’s Lovely Chaos
Thanks Shan. I had a rough start to 2016 but I’m hoping to continue with my renewed start now.
I hope things have smoothed out, and that you find many, many good things through writing.
Straight forward and concise goals… And clear progress! Good for you, Beverly. And… I do love your reading picture books goal. I thought about doing that myself recently. I never liked picture books as a kid, and now… I realize what a treasure trove I missed out on. Hope your research is both informative and pleasurable
Thanks Eden. I’m enjoying the reading and study. Helps with my own pb writing.
Welcome back, Bev. You’re already making good progress by writing those 500/words/day. I’m also doing the AtoZ blogging challenge on my writing blog. Do you have a theme? I’m writing about the research behind my current wip. Your note made me wonder what form your “create daily” is taking. Great goals. Great progress. Great Round 2 ahead.
Thanks Beth. I’m creating art tags every day – my theme for AtoZ is affirmations on tags but at my art blog. http://bunnysgirl.blogspot.ca
Beverley, these goals are seriously impressive. Go, you! I have never heard of ROW80. I’ll have to check it out.
Happy A to Z!
Thanks laura. I’m hoping this round to be a successful one. My A to Z posts are at my art blog – http://bunnnysgirl.blogspot.ca