Today is the Mid Week Check-in of ROW80 – and I almost forgot about it!
Wednesdays, I will just highlight what I have done the past few days.
Writing (3 of 6 goals worked on)
1. Write daily – at least 500 words daily. Yes
2. Take part in CampNaNoWriMo. Yes – although I am a bit behind in totals
3. Write first draft of novella `Christmas Renewed“- worked on 2 more chapters
Editing/Revising – no work on revising
1. Support my ROW team 2x a week – yes for Sunday, tomorrow will do Wednesday’s team
2. Take part in A to Z April Challenge.Yes – up to K now
3. Write at least 2 other posts weekly besides ROW80 posts. Yes –
1. Read several picture books for study purpose each week Yes
2. Read 2 books on writing as well as articles – Started “Second Sight” by Cheryl Klein for an online book study (Word by Word)
3. Read for pleasure – yes
1. Create daily – yes
Each Sunday and Wednesday the ROW 80 community posts their progress from the preceding week. This, really helps us focus on our writing and what goals we want to achieve. The ROW80 community is such a supportive one.