Today is the Sunday Check-In for ROW80 – the writing community that offers support and accountability.
Each Sunday I will highlight the goals I want to work on that week, after sharing my progress over the past week.
1. Write daily – at least 500 words daily. YES
2. Take part in CampNaNoWriMo. Yes – I am halfway to my goal of 30,000 words.
3. Write first draft of novella `Christmas Renewed” – 1 more chapter written
4. Write first draft of a chapter book No
5. Write at least one picture book a month One for the month – but no more this past week, altho have gotten more ideas
6. Take one online writing course and enter at least one writing contest. No – but several contests coming up in May
1. Revise/edit “Catching Love” –still working on it
2. Revise/edit several picture books No
1. Support my ROW team 2x a week Yes
2. Take part in A to Z April Challenge. Yes – almost finished
3. Write at least 2 other posts weekly besides ROW80 posts. Yes
1. Read several picture books for study purpose each week Yes
2. Read 2 books on writing as well as articles Have read several articles
3. Read for pleasure – Lots!
1. Create daily –yes
2. Follow healthy habits: ~walk 3x a week and ~drink 6 – 8 glasses of water a day – have not been good the past few days. Need to get back on track
This week, my main goals are:
1. Concentrate on finishing my novella and editing it.
2. Get back on track with healthy routines
3. Catch up on reading “Second Sight” as I have a review to do next week.