Time for the Sunday Check-in at ROW80 – the writing community that offers support and accountability. .
Here are the goals and what I’ve achieved so far:
1. Write daily – at least 500 words daily. Yes – but only minimal this week.
2. Take part in CampNaNoWriMo.- yes, altho only completed half my goal
3. Write first draft of novella `Christmas Renewed“- almost finished
4.. Write first draft of a chapter book –no – altho sent off first chapter for some feedback
5. Write at least one picture book a month Yes
6. Take one online writing course and enter at least one writing contest.No
1. Revise/edit “ Catching Love” – No
2. Revise/edit several picture books – rereading and assessing what I’ve written
1. Support my ROW team 2x a week – only once this past week – life got in the way
2. Take part in A to Z April Challenge.-finished it yesterday
3. Write at least 2 other posts weekly besides ROW80 posts.Yes
1. Read several picture books for study purpose each week Yes
2. Read 2 books on writing as well as articles – articles –Yes
3. Read for pleasure – yes, yes, yes! Into a series by Susan Wiggs
1. Create daily – Yes – finished the A to Z April Challenge yesterday – over 50 art tags created for the month
2. Follow healthy habits: ~walk 3x a week and ~drink 6 – 8 glasses of water a day Water yes, the exercise not so much.
My main goal I want to work on that week:
From May 1-7, there is a daily challenge to write a picture book a day through NAPIBOWRIWEE. One down, 6 to go!