It was a busy weekend, celebrating the wedding of a niece in Toronto. Some writing reading and writing did get done – on the drive there and back though
Otherwise, here is the progress from the past week.
1. Write daily – at least 500 words daily. YES
3. Write first draft of novella “Christmas Renewed” –worked on editing
4.. Write first draft of a chapter book –No
5. Write at least one picture book a month –Not this past week
6. Take one online writing course and enter at least one writing contest. NO
1. Revise/edit “ Catching Love” –still working on Chap. 1 revision
2. Revise/edit several picture books No
1. Support my ROW team 2x a week – yes
3. Write at least 2 other posts weekly besides ROW80 posts.No
1. Read several picture books for study purpose each week –YES
2. Read 2 books on writing as well as articles –Read articles
3. Read for pleasure – oh yeah
1. Create daily –yes
2. Follow healthy habits: ~walk 3x a week and ~drink 6 – 8 glasses of water a day YES – lost 2 lbs. this past week
This week I plan to work on picture book revisions as well as reviewing a pix book I took a couple of years ago.As well, I am starting a healthy challenge on June 1 for 30 days . Should be fun to be part of a group.
All the best to everyone this week
Looks like you made some good progress for the week.