This week for Top Ten Tuesday, the theme is what we hope Santa will bring us. This meme is hosted at The Broke and the Bookish each week.
News this week was that Jana of That Artsy Reader Girl! will be taking over the challenge in the new year. The ladies who have been hosting since 2010 have done a fabulous job. Thank you!
So here goes with my list – even stopping at 10, although my list is a long one. (I am even cheating as I already know several are under the tree already!)
The Top 10 Books I’m Hoping Santa Brings
!. Glass Houses by Louise Penny. LOVE her series and can’t wait to read it!
2. What Happened by Hillary Clinton.
3. Turtles All the Way Down by John Green
4. On Tyranny by Timothy Synder
5. Lincoln in the Bardo by George Saunders
6. Hunger by Roxane Gay
7. Beartown by Frederik Beckman
8. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
9. Leonardo Da Vinci by Walter Isaacson
10. The Alice Network by Kate Quinn
There are already books under our tree and one of my suggestions for Christmas was a Chapters card! I’m already anticipating lots of great reads in 2018!