The Summer Reading Challenge is now over – with the goal to read seven books between June 1 and August 17th.
I read well over 7 books this summer, many fantasy and women’s fiction.(being retired sure has helped my reading!)
Here are my 7 categories I chose to read for:
2. A book related to history— The Love Letter by Rachel Hauck
It moves back an forth between Revolutionary America and the present.
4. A young adult (YA) book: The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
5. A book recommended by a friend— In a Heartbeat byRosalind Noonan
7. A book you’ve been meaning to read— A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L”Engle
10. A biography—Leonard by William Shatner
12. A memoir—Rose Colored Glasses by JoAnn Simeon
16. A book that has been translated into English—The Little French Bistro by Nina George (translated from French to English)