ROW 80 provides a special way to encourage/nurture one’s writing – they provide accountability, with the belief that we all have lives, so we do the best we can.
For the past two years I have not been consistent with my writing and have had little contact with ROW 80.
But I need the accountability and support and I so want to resurrect my writing. So, I am diving in and declaring my goals for this round.
Here are my goals for Round 2:
1. Write daily – at least 500 words daily.
2. Finish first draft of middle grade novel.
3. Write at least one picture book a month
4. Outline/plot a novel and start work on first draft.
5. Revise at least one novel.
6. Enter at least one writing contest and/or twitter pitch party.
7. Write at least 1 other post weekly on writing blog (besides ROW80 posts)
8. Continue to work on memoir.
9. Write a short story each month.
1. Read several picture books for study purpose each week
2. Read 2 books on writing as well as articles
3. Read often for pleasure.
1. Create daily
2. Take part in “A to Z April Challenge”
3. Continue with weekly ABC Challenge as well as other creative challenges
Follow Healthy Habits:
1. Walk at least 3x a week
2. Drink 6 – 8 glasses of water a day
3. Record healthy eating/exercise in health journal daily.