Today begins the newly revised Connect Five Challenge, hosted by Kathryn at Book Date. With this low key, weekly meme, Connect Five Friday, we are encouraged to share connections of 5 things – whether books read or wanting to be read, movies or whatever you wish.
My connections are to 5 series I plan to read this year – some I have to finish or ones I’ve been wanting to read for a while.
Series to Read in 2020
1. Narnia series by C.S. Lewis. I still wonder that I have never read any of this series, although I have watched the movie.
2. Inspector Gamache series by Louise Penny. I have loved this series and need to read the last three books: Glass Houses, Kingdom of the Blind, A Better Man.
3. 2 series by Leigh Bardugo: Six of Crows, Shadow and Bones. I love fantasy and can’t wait to read these.
4. Folk of the Air series by Holly Black. So many great reviews of her fantasy series – have to read it.
5. The Raven Boys series by Maggie Stiefvatter. I finally read Scorpio Races last year and now I need to read this intriguing fantasy series by her.
What 5 things can you connect? The fun is definitely in the chase to find those connections.