Every Friday, Kathryn at the Bookdate, asks us to share 5 things that connect in some way – whether books or bookish things.
As I was reading Chapter 10 (“Bookworm Problems”) from Anne Bogel’s (Modern Mrs. Darcy) book “I’d Rather Be Reading” (The Delights and Dilemmas of the Reading Life), I realized that most of the problems she described, I can relate to.
The top 5?
1. I have thousands of books, between my TBR list, ebooks and my own shelves, but I often can’t decide what to read next, so I will go out and buy more books.
2. I borrow so many books from the library that I have to keep a print-out of when books are due so that I don’t get overdue charges. It also helps me organize what to read first.
3. I often read til 2 or 3 in the morning because I just need to finish one more chapter, then one more, then one more…
4. How can you just list 3 of your favourite books???
5. You come to the end of an amazing book or series (especially a series!) and you despair – how can there ever be another one like that??