It’s Friday once again and that means it’s time for Connect Five Friday, hosted at Book Date by Kathryn – the meme where we share five book/reading things that connect in some way.
This month I plan to share my favourite authors/series from my favourite genres.
I am taking a bit of a detour, although I am sharing one of my favourite genres –Romance (both contemporary and Historical).
But, as it is Valentine’s Day, I am sharing 5 books that have love in the tile and that I rated 5 on Goodreads.
1. Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren
2. Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Molly Cannon
3. Let Love Find You by Johanna Lindsey
4. What I Did for Love by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
5. Love After All by Jaci Burton