I have taken part in the Monthly Keyword Challenge for several years and I enjoy the hunt to find a book to match at least one of the words.
I also take part in the Connect Five Friday challenge – where we look for 5 books that connect in some way.
I’ve also started to participate in the monthly Six Degrees of Separation challenge.
For all of these, it is about the hunt – searching for books that fit the challenge. And now there is a new one.
Pick any of the keywords for this month from the Monthly Keyword Challenge and make connections. This month choices are Kiss, Flower, When, Happy, North, Right. (Check here
My choice – KISS.
1. I read Archangel’s Kiss by Nalini Singh. I just discovered this series and started reading her Guild Hunter series and so enjoy it.
2. Another series by Singh is the PSY-Changeling series and have just started to read this series –the first book is Slave to Sensation. Both fantasy series are addicting!
3. Another series I loved and have reread is The Others by Anne Bishop. My favourite series for sure.
4. Another favourite book that I have reread is The Rose Garden by Susanna Kearsley. Time travel, history and fascinating characters make for a great read.
5. Another fascinating read that involved time travel and is part of a series is The Little Shop of Found Things by Paula Brackston. So enjoyed this novel and this series.
So here are my connections – a fun challenge linking books in some way.
I have had Singh on my “authors to read” list for ages but sadly haven’t gotten around to any books yet! I loved seeing your connections.
Thanks Tanya. It was a fun challenge. Well, it took me until last week to finally read any of her books – and now I’m hooked