It’s Friday once again and that means it’s time for Connect Five Friday, hosted at Book Date by Kathryn – the meme where we share five book/reading things that connect in some way.
As I was visiting blogs today. I realized just how many great book bloggers there are. My favourite is this one “Book Date” or Celebrating Books and Reading”, hosted by Kathryn. I so enjoy two challenges she hosts: “It’s Monday! What are You Reading?” and “Connect Five Friday”. They are a great way to bookend a week of reading.
Here are 5 more blogs I enjoy visiting – whether it is for reading reviews, checking out their recommended books or taking part in the many challenges they offer.
- Girl XOXO – there are lots of interesting book lists, reviews and 2 of my favourite monthly challenges: Monthly Motif and Monthly Key Word. They also provide an extensive list of the many reading challenges that are available throughout the year.
- Because Reading if More Fun Than Real Life – there are lots of reviews and challenges here
- Keeping Up with the Penguins – check here for reviews and recommended read lists
- A Cocoon of Books – so enjoy their “best of the Bunch” monthly challenge
- That Artsy Reader Girl – the weekly challenge “Top Ten Tuesday” is hosted here
Thanks Bev and great idea for the post. I know some of these but about to visit the others.
Thanks Kathryn. These are just a few of the ones I visit regularly. It was hard to choose just 5 (plus yours of course!)