This week at Top Ten Tuesday, the topic is “Resolutions/Hopes for 2021″. This weekly meme for book bloggers is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
January 1st, I posted about my OLW, resolutions and reading challenges I hoped to participate in (Check here)
But I want to summarize these hopes, resolutions and even dreams, so I am better able to check off at the end of the year.
My Resolutions/hopes for 2021
- “Live Life to the fullest, and focus on the Positive.”
This quote by Matt Cameron sums up what I hope to do this year and why my OLW is LIVE.
2. Read 350 books for the Goodreads reading challenge.
3. Read at least 100 picture books and middle grade novels.
4. Take part in at least 10 reading challenges.
5. Read at least 50 books that I already own.
6. Write daily, even if only 500 words.
7. Complete at least one writing course (online)
8. Finish at least one writing project a season and submit.
9. Create on a regular basis. Have fun and play, using up the art supplies I own.
10. Reach out to others, connect through blogs, emails, phone and facetime. Have hope for better times.