Each Sunday and Wednesday posting one’s writing progress (or lack thereof – which was this past week), really helps focus on our writing and what goals we want to achieve. The ROW80 community is such a supportive one. Just want to give a big thank you to those who help us all move forward – even if it is just tiny steps (as it has been the past few weeks for me).
Here are my stated goasl and my progress for the week in bold.
- Write daily – at least 500-1000 words a day **** some writing each day, minimal
- Take courses. Working on Male POV course from RWA and A Novel Idea
- Read at least 3 books on the craft of writing as well as articles online. Read articles
- Finish the first draft of “Catching Love” –having challenge with chap. 23 –it’s just not working
- Finish the first draft of my MG novel No
- Write at least one picture book a month Won a critique and worked on revisions of it
- Enter competitions and twitter pitch parties –submitted one pitch
- Take part in Write1Sub1 and 12 X 12 –worked on pb revisions
- Fulfill duties of mentor at ROW80, visiting my team 2x a week –YES
- Write at least 2 blog posts a week (other than ROW80) –Yes
Here’s another writing quote to inspire – or at least nudge.
Huzzah! Good for you Bev. 🙂 Keep up the good work!!