Today is the Sunday Check-in for ROW80 – the writing community that offers support , encouragement and accountability, but always with the realization that we all have lives that come first.
Each Sunday I will comment on the status of my goals so far and highlight the goals I want to work on that week.
- Write daily – at least 500 words daily. Yes
- Take part in CampNaNoWriMo. Yes
- Write first draft of novella `Christmas Renewed“ Have completed 4 chapters so far
4.. Write first draft of a chapter book Did some more research
- Write at least one picture book a month Yes, got a 1st sloppy draft done
- Take one online writing course and enter at least one writing contest.No – but there are several I am working towards
- Revise/edit “ Catching Love” – reread a critique I had done and trying to totally rework Chap. 1 – brainstormed ideas but so far not inspired
- Revise/edit several picture books – No
- Support my ROW team 2x a week – Yes
- Take part in A to Z April Challenge. Yes
- Write at least 2 other posts weekly besides ROW80 posts. Yes (along with my other blog)
- Read several picture books for study purpose each week Yes
- Read 2 books on writing as well as articles Read articles. Started a book by Terry Brooks on writing
- Read for pleasure Most definitely yes!
- Create daily Yes
- Follow healthy habits: ~walk 3x a week and ~drink 6 – 8 glasses of water a day Did manage 3 days of walking on the treadmill.
This week I will continue to work on my novella, as I am working towards entering it in an anthology contest. I hope to revise at least 2 picturebook ms as I have a retreat in July and need to have at least 4 ready for it.
I will create art tags for the A to Z Challenge every day and hope to walk 20 minutes a day for at least 4 times.