ROW 80 provides a special way to encourage/nurture one’s writing – they provide accountability, with the belief that we all have lives, so we do the best we can.
For the past two years I have not been consistent with my writing and have had little contact with ROW 80.
I do need the accountability and support as I so want to resurrect my writing.
What a perfect day to start this third round of ROW80. I had great hopes for Round 2, but life took over and I slipped back into old patterns of inactivity.
Here we are half way through the year. Time to recharge on this Canada Day – a day for celebrating Canada and who we can be.
I am determined to make this second half of the year more productive. I have cut back on the number of goals – 5 writing goals seems doable.
Here are my goals for Round 3:
1. Write daily – at least 500 words daily.
2. Write at least one picture book and/or short story a month
3. Write at least 1 other post weekly on my art or writing blog (besides ROW80 posts)
4. Continue to work on memoir.
5. Take part in Camp NaNoWriMo in July – with goal of 30,000 words.
1. Read several picture books for study purpose each week
2. Read 2 books on writing as well as articles
3. Read often for pleasure.
1. Create daily
Follow Healthy Habits:
1. Walk at least 3x a week
2. Drink 6 – 8 glasses of water a day
3. Record healthy eating/exercise in health journal daily.