Today is Sunday’s check-in for ROW80 – the writing community that offers support and accountability.
Here are my goals and what I’ve done on them since Wednesday.
1. Write daily – at least 500 words daily. Yes
2. Take part in CampNaNoWriMo.Yes – every day but Friday. I’m still behind but at least I’m writing.
3. Write first draft of novella `Christmas Renewed“ -steadily working on it; up to 7 chapters
4.. Write first draft of a chapter book No
5. Write at least one picture book a month not this week
6. Take one online writing course and enter at least one writing contest. No
1. Revise/edit “ Catching Love” still stymied as to how to revise Chap. 1 (anyone like romance, would want to read chap 1 and give a blunt assessment/idea/help??)
2. Revise/edit several picture books -No
1. Support my ROW team 2x a week Yes
2. Take part in A to Z April Challenge.Yes -every day
3. Write at least 2 other posts weekly besides ROW80 posts. Yes
1. Read several picture books for study purpose each week Yes
2. Read 2 books on writing as well as articles Yes to articles, working on 2 books
3. Read for pleasure – definitely yes – romance, MG, fantasy
1. Create daily – yes
2. Follow healthy habits: ~walk 3x a week and ~drink 6 – 8 glasses of water a day
I’ve gotten up to 25 min. on the treadmill now – aiming for at least 30 min 3x this week; drinking more water
This week I need to really push on writing the novella, as I want to submit it at the end of April.
I also need to revise at least one picture book this week.